Friday, December 7, 2012

My Tweets for November


'RT @BorowitzReport: BREAKING: Sheldon Adelson Wonders If One More Billion Would Have Made a Difference'
No wonder LVS has gone down.

Waiting at lawyer's. Hope i'll not forget my lunch bag. Nothing left for them to eat them but they will charge me for holding it.

'Financial cliff' will be the word of 2012.

Some Republicans think that 2+1=4. Some would even say it is 5 (about balancing the budget).

I wish I could tell this to the management where I work. I'll fail for 10 years but eventually I will succeed.
Barrack Obama: 'I've failed for the first 4 years and that is why I won the election'

US spends more on military than next 10 countries together. They spend more on healthcare or education or public transport or ... than US. I am amazed how many countries got their priorities wrong.

Lawyers and insurance companies, I don't ever want to have to deal with them.

'RT : National vote total finalized. Hilariously, Mitt Romney got 47 Percent.'
He got 47.9% but it makes a good tweet.

Curious how many of the 47% voted with Mitt Romney only to prove him wrong in his statement.

'Make love not war' said Generals David Petraeus and John Allen and they acted accordingly.

'RT : How To Tell If You're Involved in the Petraeus Scandal:
My solution

There is no Thanksgiving for turkeys. It is the saddest week for them.

Unfollowed , sorry James but I wanted to read tweets from you not from other people by RT. I'll keep reading your blog.

had 50,000 followers. By unfollowing him he now has 49,999. Is this a sign? How should I interpret it :)?

Went to showroom of a bath renovation company and yes I had one.
Mr. Clean Febreeze, mix 60 ml with 4 l of water! Why didn't they make the cup 60 ml, how would I measure it?

'RT : "Follow and I will shout you out. Retweet this when done."
I follow him now. Shout me out Mr. Peters!

By the way I have no idea what 'I will shout you out' means.

I am so boring I talk loud when I am in bed to fall asleep.

'Andy Borowitz @BorowitzReport
Mitt Romney will visit the White House tomorrow, which will be the first time he has spoken to a black person since the last debate.'

I RT because I cannot come up myself with something as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment